Semi-Permanent Makeup (Eyeliner & Full Lips)
The Semi-Permanent Makeup Specialist Program Course offers a comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. Semi-permanent make-up, also known as micropigmentation is a form of temporary cosmetic tattooing which allows you to have long-lasting eyeliner and full lip color. Semi-permanent eyeliner creates natural looking defined eyes without wearing constant smearing and smudging of traditional pencil eyeliners. Replacing lip’s lost border gives a more youthful, fuller pout appearance without injections, leaving a beautiful hue so you don’t need lipstick. Based on the skin’s aging this technique can last up to three years. Courses also include presentation on medical spa operations, with insights on effective methods for building a successful Semi-Permanent Makeup practice.
- Extensive theory & practical hands-on application
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Color Theory
- Eye shape, lip design, pencil drawing & shading
- Safety, sterilization & sanitation
- Safety and pre-client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post-treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post-treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Blood-borne pathogens
- Best practices considerations
3 classroom days with focus on the following topics:
1. 9:00 Texas rules & regulations, Blood-borne Pathogens, set-up, client consultation, forms & after-care, History of Semi-permanent makeup
2. 12:00 Lunch
3. 1:00 Skin Anatomy and healing process, eye shape, lip design, pencil drawing & shading
4. 5:00 Class ends
1. 9:00 Fitzpatrick Skin color chart & pigment color
2. 10:00 Materials, products, machine set-up
3. 12:00 Lunch
4. 1:00 Homework, tests, practice on latex skin
5. 5:00 Class ends
1. 9:00 Work on live model, practice test
2. 4:30 Program evaluation, semi-permanent makeup
3. 5:00 Certification, Class ends
Tuition fee for the Semi-Permanent Makeup Specialist is $2500. A deposit of $500 must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, tools, products, tattoo machine & full size kit, and certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
Deposits are non-refundable.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.