Botox® and Facial Fillers: Beginner - Intermediate (Hybrid)
Following the completion of the eight (8) hours training seminar, the student will be able to properly diagnose and safely inject Botulinum Toxin – For the treatment of frown lines, glabellar lines, crow’s feet, bunny lines and Dermal Fillers - For the treatment of Nasolabial Folds and Lips. Seminar includes all training materials, model forms, sample product, and supplies to be used during training, testing and certificates of completion. During the hands-on training you will need a model (further details provided at the time of enrollment).
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent. A student may show current enrollment in a program or attainment of licensure or education where a high school diploma served as a prerequisite.
- Proficiency in English or in Spanish, depending upon the language in which the course will be instructed.
- Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse, or a licensed vocational nurse. A prospective student that does not maintain licensure to practice medicine may also enroll in the seminar if s/he satisfies the first three requirements and works underneath the direct supervision of a physician.
- History of Botox and Dysport
- Neutralizing Antibodies and Immunogenicity
- Mechanism of Action and efficacy
- Aesthetic evaluation and consultation
- Injection techniques and protocol
- Risks and complications
- Pricing, practice considerations, and marketing
9:30am - 12:30pm (Lecture) Introduction to botulinum and facial fillers; Review of facial muscle anatomy; Patient selection; Contraindications; Indications and contraindications and post care considerations; Injection techniques; Side effects & addressing complications
12:30pm – 1:30pm (Lunch Hosted by TLI) topic discussion
1:30pm - 5:30pm (Hands-on Training)
Tuition fee for the Botox & Facial Fillers Specialist is $1500.A deposit of $500 can be paid with an administrator (832) 767-0977. Tuition includes all course materials and certificate of completion.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Cancelations or No Shows:
- In the case of cancelations for each individual course a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
- Full refund may be granted if cancelations are made within 24 hours of enrollment, notification must be submitted through email.
- Rescheduling of hands-on portion class must be notified by email at least 3 business days prior to scheduled class.
- Provided with an email notification 3 business days prior, there is a limitation of 3 rescheduled class dates.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students