Botox® and Facial Fillers
Following the completion of the eight (8) hours training seminar, the student will be able to properly diagnose and safely inject Botulinum Toxin – For the treatment of frown lines, glabellar lines, crow’s feet, bunny lines and Dermal Fillers - For the treatment of Nasolabial Folds and Lips. Seminar includes all training materials, model forms, sample product, and supplies to be used during training, testing and certificates of completion. During the hands-on training you will need a model (further details provided at the time of enrollment).
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent. A student may show current enrollment in a program or attainment of licensure or education where a high school diploma served as a prerequisite.
- Proficiency in English or in Spanish, depending upon the language in which the course will be instructed.
- Students must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, a nurse practitioner, a registered nurse, or a licensed vocational nurse. A prospective student that does not maintain licensure to practice medicine may also enroll in the seminar if s/he satisfies the first three requirements and works underneath the direct supervision of a physician.
- History of Botox and Dysport
- Neutralizing Antibodies and Immunogenicity
- Mechanism of Action and efficacy
- Aesthetic evaluation and consultation
- Injection techniques and protocol
- Risks and complications
- Pricing, practice considerations, and marketing
- 9:00 Introduction to botulinum
- 9:15 BOTOX®: Statistics & history of use
- 9:30 Review of facial muscle anatomy
- 9:45 Patient selection
- 9:50 Indications and contraindications
- 10.00 Break
- 10:15 Injection technique (Botulinum Toxin and Filler)
- 10:45 Patient consultation, preparation & after treatment
- 11:15 Side effects & addressing complications
- 12:00 Lunch provided with topic discussion: “Practice Success: building your injectable business”
- 1:00 Hands-on training (Botulinum Toxin and Filler)
- 4:45 Q&A session & Conclusion
- 5:00 Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Tuition fee for the Botox & Facial Fillers Specialist is $1500. A deposit of $500 must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, testing, and certificate of completion.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at least 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
In the case of cancellations or no show for each individual course, a non-refundable Cancellation Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
In the case of rescheduling within 10 days of each individual course, a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.