Dermaplaning & Chemical Exfoliation - Hybrid
DERMAPLANING & CHEMICAL EXFOLIATION SPECIALIST HYBRID CERTIFICATION COURSE:
Dermaplaning is a medical procedure that exfoliates the skin (or epidermis) by removing dead skin and vellus hair (peach fuzz). The procedure is performed by a professional aesthetician, who will gently glide a #10 scalpel blade across the skin, removing the outermost layer of skin cells and hair from the face. Dermaplaning helps revitalize the skin’s top layers of dead skin that lessens that appearance of fine lines and brown spots. The procedure is most often used on clients with rough skin, dry skin, superficial hyperpigmentation, mild acne scarring or fine lines and wrinkles, thus resulting in a more refine, smooth, “glowing” appearance.
The Dermaplaning & Chemical Exfoliation – Hybrid course is a blended online and in-person certification program that provides comprehensive study of theory, practice and the science of Dermaplaning & Chemical Exfoliation. Each student will enjoy extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills required. A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional Dermaplaning & Chemical Exfoliation Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
This Course Includes:
Online video lectures instructed by industry leading instructors.
In-person, hands-on training and practical hands-on application.
All course materials in PDF format, model forms, documents and agreements.
Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
A Professional Dermaplaning & Chemical Exfoliation Specialist certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute will be awarded to each individual.
1. Benefits of dermaplaning
2. History and regulations of dermaplaning and chemical peels
3. Recognize contraindications and patient selection
4. Proper equipment and technique
5. After care for dermaplaning & chemical peels patient
6. Learn about the difference in light, medium, and deep chemical exfoliation
7. Learn about ingredients and their sources that are in different chemical peels
8. Recognize, contraindications and cautions associated with chemical peels
9. Know what chemical peel to use with different skin types and skin conditions
10. Learn proper application techniques
11. Learn about complications that may arise and how to be proactive
The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
Proficiency in English reading & writing.
How to Enroll:
At the time of enrollment you will choose your hands-on class date. See available hands-on dates (top right corner of this page).
- Click HERE to register and enroll online
- Go to “Class Enrollment”
- Choose the course, date and city
- Make payment
- Once enrolled, please call us at 832-767-0977 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your course hands-on arrival time.
Once enrolled please call us at 832-767- 0977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to activate your online course material.
- Once activated online videos are available 24/7.
- Each course section is reviewed by power point presentation with corresponding instructional video.
- For the best viewing experience, we suggest using a laptop or desktop.
You must complete the online course material prior to your scheduled hands-on class. A certificate of completion will be distributed on your hands-on training day.
Tuition Fee & Enrollment:
Tuition fee for the Dermaplaning & Chemical Peel Specialist $295.
Once the full tuition fee is paid, the course will be added to your student portal for instant online access, 24/7.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at the time of enrollment. Payments can be made online once you register. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards.
All Hybrid online courses are non-refundable once the student is granted access to the online materials.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.