IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist - Hybrid
IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist Hybrid Certification Course:
IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light technology, also known as Photorejuvenation. It is an FDA and TGA approved and patented form of treatment. IPL is a safe, versatile and effective procedure treating everything from a wide range of skin conditions and related ailments such as removing wrinkles, blemishes, scarring, reducing pore size, rosacea, spider veins, age spots and overall improving skin texture. As a medical professional or licensed esthetician, you may be allowed to deliver non-ablative laser services like IPL and Skin Rejuvenation. This technology and procedure is a sought after treatment that addresses aesthetic needs of the patients making a significant impact within their practice.
The IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Hybrid course is a blended online and in-person certification program that provides comprehensive study of theory, practice and the science of IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation procedures. Each student will enjoy extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills required. A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures instructed by industry leading instructors.
- In-person, hands-on training and practice.
- All course materials in PDF format, model forms, documents and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
- A presentation on medical spa operations, with insights on effective methods for building a successful IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation practice.
- A certification of completion as a Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist from the Texas Laser Institute will be awarded.
- Selective Photothermolysis and its application for IPL Photofacial & Skin rejuvenation treatments
- Achieving a balance of the thermal relaxation time of target chromophores and the surrounding skin
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Practice considerations
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
Online Video Course:
- Once enrolled, you can start watching the online videos anytime at your convenience in the comfort of your home.
- Online videos are available 24/7.
- Each course section is reviewed by power point presentation with corresponding instructional video.
- For the best viewing experience, we suggest using a laptop or desktop.
4 Hour Hands-On:
- Once you complete the Online Video Course portion, you must schedule a 4 Hour Hands-on, in-person training by calling us at 832-767-0977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hands-on may be scheduled at either 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm. Students are encouraged to ask questions and review class materials to gain additional mastery of the course.
- See available hands-on dates (top right corner of this page).
You must complete the Online Video Course before scheduling the 4 Hour Hands-On. A certificate of completion will be distributed on your scheduled in-person, hands-on training day.
Tuition Fee & Enrollment:
Tuition fee for the IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation is $295. Once the full tuition fee is paid, the course will be added to your student portal for instant online access, 24/7.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at the time of enrollment. Payments can be made online once you register. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards.
All Hybrid online courses are non-refundable once the student is granted access to the online materials.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.