IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist
Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Offers a comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. There are no special requirements for completion of the course other than to complete at least 90% of the classroom hours, take active part in class discussion and the hands-on practicum.
A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
- Selective Photothermolysis and its application for IPL Photofacial & Skin rejuvenation treatments
- Achieving a balance of the thermal relaxation time of target chromophores and the surrounding skin
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Practice considerations
- 9:00 Introduction to IPL Photofacials
- 9:15 Theory of Intense Pulsed Light
- 9:30 Client selection – Target Chromophores
- 9:45 Thermal Relaxation Time
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Side effects & complications
- 11:45 Conclusion
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Demo/hands-on practice
- 5:00 Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Tuition fee for the IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist is $295 and must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition fee includes all course materials, hands-on training, and a certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at the time of enrollment. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
In the case of cancellations or no show for each individual course, a non-refundable Cancellation Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
In the case of rescheduling within 10 days of each individual course, a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.