IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Course
Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Offers a comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. At the completion of the program, an examination will be administered. There are no special requirements for completion of the course other than to complete at least 90% of the classroom hours, take active part in class discussion and the hands-on practicum.
A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
- Selective Photothermolysis and its application for IPL Photofacial & Skin rejuvenation treatments
- Achieving a balance of the thermal relaxation time of target chromophores and the surrounding skin
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Practice considerations
- 9:00 Introduction to IPL Photofacials
- 9:15 Theory of Intense Pulsed Light
- 9:30 Client selection – Target Chromophores
- 9:45 Thermal Relaxation Time
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Side effects & complications
- 11:45 Conclusion
- 12:00 Lunch provided with topic discussion: “Laser Safety & Best Practices”
- 1:00 Demo/hands-on practice
- 5:00 Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Tuition for the IPL Photofacial & Skin Rejuvenation Specialist is $295. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, testing, and certificate of completion.