Body Contouring & Skin Tightening
The 1 day Body Contouring and Skin Tightening Course includes extensive theory and practical hands-on application using the latest technology in non invasive radio frequency, LED, and Ultrasound modalities.
A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Body Contouring and Skin Tightening Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
- Apply the theory, science, and practice of body contouring
and skin tightening modalities
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post-treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Best Practices Considerations
- 9:00 Theory in Body Contouring and Skin Tightening Modalities
- 9:45 Client Selection
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Indications and Contraindications
- 10:45 Patient preparation & post treatment
- 11:15 Side effects & Complications
- 11:45 Conclusion
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Demo/hands-on training of body contouring and skin tightening using RF modalities
- 5:00 Program evaluation & certificate distribution
Tuition fee for the Body Contour & Skin Tightening Specialist is $295. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, testing, and certificate of completion. At this time, this course does not include a personal body cavitation machine, however you will be able to practice hands-on with our professional, state-of-the-art technology equipment at our training facility. Your instructor will guide you on where to purchase body cavitation machines.
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
- You do not need to be an aesthetician to take this course, however please note that to be able to perform actual Body Contouring procedures on clients you must have a valid certification (a certification from an institute like TLI) and/or work under a physician's delegation. Your instructor will further guide you on the rules and regulations during your class.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
In the case of cancellations or no show for each individual course, a non-refundable Cancellation Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
In the case of rescheduling within 10 days of each individual course, a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.