Body Contouring & Skin Tightening - Hybrid
BODY CONTOURING & SKIN TIGHTENING HYBRID CERTIFICATION COURSE:
Body Contouring & Skin Tightening is a non-invasive treatment procedure that uses Radio Frequency (RF) technology, which destroys and removes unwanted fat cells to help firm and tighten the skin. This will "re-contour" the body targeting by disrupting specific pockets of fat cells. The heat from RF energy can get to those cells without harming the skin’s surface, which then helps dissolve fat and leaves the body through natural processes. It is not a weight loss solution but a cutting-edge body sculpting, non-invasive technology - unlike other devices that freeze the skin or having to go through major surgical procedures.
The Body Contouring & Skin Tightening – Hybrid course is a blended online and in-person certification program that provides comprehensive study of theory, practice and the science of body contouring. Each student will enjoy extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills to excel as Professional Body Contouring & Skin Tightening Specialist.
Course topics are applied in a "real world" environment to further one's understanding of the provided course materials and gain experience in the performance of Body Contouring & Skin Tightening treatments.
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures instructed by industry leading instructors.
- In-person, hands-on training and practice.
- All course materials in PDF format, model forms, documents and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
- Practical hands-on application using the latest technology in non-invasive radio frequency, LED, and Ultrasound modalities.
- A presentation on medical spa operations, with insights on effective methods for building a successful Body Contouring & Skin Tightening practice.
- A certification of completion as a Professional Body Contouring & Skin Tightening Specialist from the Texas Laser Institute will be awarded.
- Apply the theory, science, and practice of body contouring and skin tightening modalities
- Client qualification and consultation
- Pre and post treatment considerations
- Mitigating and addressing post-treatment complications
- Regulatory environment and safety
- Best Practices Considerations
Online Video Course:
- Once enrolled, you can start watching the online videos anytime at your convenience in the comfort of your home.
- Online videos are available 24/7.
- Each course section is reviewed by power point presentation with corresponding instructional video.
- For the best viewing experience, we suggest using a laptop or desktop.
4 Hour Hands-On:
- Once you complete the Online Video Course portion, you must schedule a 4 Hour Hands-on, in-person training by calling us at 832-767-0977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hands-on may be scheduled at either 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm. Students are encouraged to ask questions and review class materials to gain additional mastery of the course.
- See available hands-on dates (top right corner of this page).
You must complete the Online Video Course before scheduling the 4 Hour Hands-On. A certificate of completion will be distributed on your scheduled in-person, hands-on training day.
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
- You do not need to be an aesthetician to take this course, however please note that to be able to perform actual Body Contouring procedures on clients you must have a valid certification (a certification from an institute like TLI) and/or work under a physician's delegation. Your instructor will further guide you on the rules and regulations during your class.
Tuition Fee & Enrollment:
Tuition fee for the Body Contouring & Skin Tightening Specialist is $295.
Once the full tuition fee is paid, the course will be added to your student portal for instant online access, 24/7.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at the time of enrollment. Payments can be made online once you register. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards.
All Hybrid online courses are non-refundable once the student is granted access to the online materials.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.
How to Enroll:
- Click HERE to register and enroll online
- Go to “Class Enrollment”
- Choose the course, date and city
- Make payment
- Once enrolled, please call us at 832-767-0977 or email us at email@example.com to schedule your course hands-on arrival time.