Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Shading & Ombré
Eyebrow Shading & Ombré is one of the hottest trend in semi-permanent makeup. The technique gives eyebrows a soft, shaded look giving definition and depth to the brows. Not every skin type is appropriate for Microblading and the results are much lighter that mimic hair-like strokes. Eyebrow Ombré & Shading can be combined with Microblading which results from subtle to bold brows which achieves a realistic look.
The Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Shading & Ombré course is designed to train and educate the students in proper technique application as well as understanding the healing process. This course will show how to performMagic Shading Brow & Ombré and help define a beautiful look. Learn manual techniques by applying manual design techniques to the brows of your clients. Training in Color Theory and choosing the correct pigments to match skin undertones. Demonstration on live models.
- Extensive theory & practical hands-on application
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Color Theory
- Client qualification and consultation
- Brow shading, Ombré, pattern & design
- Safety, sterilization & sanitation
- Manual Tools
- Stretching techniques
- Application of brows
- Pigment selection
2 classroom days with focus on the following topics:
1. 9:00 Texas rules & regulations, Blood-borne Pathogens, Room & workstation set-up
2. 10:30 Client consultation, consent forms, after care
3. 11:00 History and the Art of Magic Shadow Brow & Ombré, Fitzpatrick's Skin color chart and Pigment color correction
4. 12:00 Lunch
5. 1:00 Skin Anatomy and healing process, facial shapes & eyebrow shapes design, hair stroke design
6. 2:00 Pencil shading practice on paper
7. 5:00 Class ends
1. 9:00 Materials, products, machine set-up
2. 10:30 Practice on practice skin, Machine shading on latex skin
3. 12:00 Lunch
4. 1:00 Work on live model - Shading eyebrow color, color correction
5. 2:00 Shading & Ombré, natural
6. 5:00 Class ends, certificate
Tuition fee for the Semi-Permanent Eyebrow Shading & Ombré is $1200. A deposit of $500 must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, tools, products, tattoo machine & full size kit, and certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
Deposits are non-refundable.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.