Microneedling & Microdermabrasion
The Microneedling and Microdermabrasion course offers a comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. Microneedling produces ablative skin resurfacing like results, but without the use of aggressive lasers. TLI developed protocols will be introduced with special attention placed upon a combined treatment consisting of microneedling coupled with a diamond-tip microdermabrasion treatment. A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional Microneedling and Microdermabrasion Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
- Analysis of mechanical mediums using a multitude of devices and compounds and its application for exfoliation treatments
- Client Qualification and Consultation
- Pre and Post Treatment Considerations
- Mitigating and Addressing Post Treatment Complications
- Regulatory Environment and Safety
- Best Practices Considerations
- 9:00 Theory in Microdermabrasion and Microneedling
- 9:15 Client Selection
- 9:45 Treatment Guidelines
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Indications and Contraindications
- 10:45 Patient Preparation & Post Treatment
- 11:15 Side Effects & Complications
- 11:45 Conclusion
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Demo/hands-on training of Microdermabrasion and Microneedling
- 5:00 Program Evaluation & Certificate Distribution
Tuition fee for the Microneedling & Microdermabrasion Specialist is $295. Tuition must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, hands-on training, and certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
In the case of cancellations or no show for each individual course, a non-refundable Cancellation Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
In the case of rescheduling within 10 days of each individual course, a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements, however we offer the highest quality of education to our students.