Microneedling & Microdermabrasion - Hybrid
MICRONEEDLING & MICRODERMABRASION SPECIALIST
HYBRID CERTIFICATION COURSE:
Microneedling & Microdermabrasion is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure that’s used to treat skin concern via collagen production also known as collagen induction therapy. This helps those looking to reduce the appearance of acne scars, stretch marks, certain anti-aging procedures. The idea is that pin pricks from the procedure cause slight injury to the skin and that skin responds by making new collagen-rich tissue. This new skin tissue, in turn are more even in tone and texture, and make skin firmer too. Microneedling & Microdermabrasion is one of the most in-demand beauty service for skin resurfacing procedures for tackling wrinkles, hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging. Microneedling produces ablative skin resurfacing like results, but without the use of aggressive lasers.
TLI developed protocols will be introduced with special attention placed upon a combined treatment consisting of microneedling coupled with a diamond-tip microdermabrasion treatment.
The Microneedling & Microdermabrasion Hybrid course is a blended online and in-person certification program that provides comprehensive study of theory, practice and the science of Microneedling and Microdermabrasion. Each student will enjoy extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills required. A certificate from the Texas Laser Institute, LLC as a Professional Microneedling and Microdermabrasion Specialist will be awarded to each individual with the completion of necessary course hours.
This Course Includes:
- Online video lectures instructed by industry leading instructors.
- In-person, hands-on training and practice.
- All course materials in PDF format, model forms, documents and agreements.
- Chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts.
- A presentation on medical spa operations, with insights on effective methods for building a successful Microneedling & Microdermabrasion practice.
- A certification of completion as a Professional Microneedling & Microdermabrasion Specialist from the Texas Laser Institute will be awarded.
- Analysis of mechanical mediums using a multitude of devices and compounds and its application for exfoliation treatments
- Client Qualification and Consultation
- Pre and Post Treatment Considerations
- Mitigating and Addressing Post Treatment Complications
- Regulatory Environment and Safety
- Best Practices Considerations
Online Video Course:
- Once enrolled, you can start watching the online videos anytime at your convenience in the comfort of your home.
- Online videos are available 24/7.
- Each course section is reviewed by power point presentation with corresponding instructional video.
- For the best viewing experience, we suggest using a laptop or desktop.
4 Hour Hands-On:
- Once you complete the Online Video Course portion, you must schedule a 4 Hour Hands-on, in-person training by calling us at 832-767-0977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The hands-on may be scheduled at either 8:30am-12:30pm or 1:30pm-5:30pm. Students are encouraged to ask questions and review class materials to gain additional mastery of the course.
- See available hands-on dates (top right corner of this page).
You must complete the Online Video Course before scheduling the 4 Hour Hands-On. A certificate of completion will be distributed on your scheduled in-person, hands-on training day.
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
Tuition Fee & Enrollment:
Tuition fee for the Microneedling & Microdermabrasion Specialist is $295.
Once the full tuition fee is paid, the course will be added to your student portal for instant online access, 24/7.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at the time of enrollment. Payments can be made online once you register. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards.
All Hybrid online courses are non-refundable once the student is granted access to the online materials.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.