Fibroblast Plasma Lift
Fibroblast is a relatively new innovation in the aesthetic industry in North America, but for years has been used in Europe and the UK. Plasma Lifting/Fibroblast treatments are non-invasive, non-surgical procedures that shrink excess skin and wrinkles while instantly smoothing areas with very little downtime. With a plasma pen device, it is designed to help dramatically repair and reverse all these effects to produce a youthful appearance. Rewards for a successful career as a Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist are outstanding depending on the location and experience of the technician. Results may not be as dramatic as a surgical procedure, however, with the correct proper training techniques and procedures, results are still a highly effective method.
The Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist Program Course offers 2 days of the comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. It is designed for individuals intending to add to their aesthetic skillset as well as increase their knowledge in providing students with techniques and intensities of Plasma Lift, Anatomy of the Skin, Fitzpatrick skin types.
1. History, Theory, Knowledge
2. Anatomy of the Skin
3. How Plasma Lift works
4. Technique, Intensities, Contraindications
5. Benefits and uses of Fibroblast Plasma Lift treatments
6. Safety, pre-client qualifications and consultations
7. Pre and post-considerations
8. Regulatory environment and safety
9. Best practices considerations
2 classroom days with a focus on the following topics:
1. 9:00 History of Plasma Lift, Anatomy of Skin, Fitzpatrick Skin types, How Plasma Lift works, Benefits of Plasma Lift
2. 10:30 Break
3. 10:45 Contraindications and Conditions, different uses for Plasma Lift and Intensities, Techniques, After-care treatment, common mistakes, FAQ's
4. 12:30 Lunch
5. 1:30 Demo, hands-on training
6. 5:00 Class ends
1. 9:00 Set up, Upper & Lower eyelids, Crows feet, Brown spots
2. 11:30 Lunch
3. 12:45 Lip flip/lines, nasal labial folds, Marionette Lines, Facial & Neck tightening
4. 5:00 Program evaluation, certificate
Tuition for the Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist is $1995. A deposit of $500 must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Tuition includes all course materials, testing, and certificate of completion.