Fibroblast Plasma Lift
Fibroblast is a relatively new innovation in the aesthetic industry in North America, but for years has been used in Europe and the UK. Plasma Lifting/Fibroblast treatments are non-invasive, non-surgical procedures that shrink excess skin and wrinkles while instantly smoothing areas with very little downtime. With a plasma pen device, it is designed to help dramatically repair and reverse all these effects to produce a youthful appearance. Rewards for a successful career as a Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist are outstanding depending on the location and experience of the technician. Results may not be as dramatic as a surgical procedure, however, with the correct proper training techniques and procedures, results are still a highly effective method.
The Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist Program Course offers 2 days of the comprehensive seminar, with both theory and extensive practical hands-on application. It is designed for individuals intending to add to their aesthetic skillset as well as increase their knowledge in providing students with techniques and intensities of Plasma Lift, Anatomy of the Skin, Fitzpatrick skin types.
1. History, Theory, Knowledge
2. Anatomy of the Skin
3. How Plasma Lift works
4. Technique, Intensities, Contraindications
5. Benefits and uses of Fibroblast Plasma Lift treatments
6. Safety, pre-client qualifications and consultations
7. Pre and post-considerations
8. Regulatory environment and safety
9. Best practices considerations
2 classroom days with a focus on the following topics:
1. 9:00 History of Plasma Lift, Anatomy of Skin, Fitzpatrick Skin types, How Plasma Lift works, Benefits of Plasma Lift
2. 10:30 Break
3. 10:45 Contraindications and Conditions, different uses for Plasma Lift and Intensities, Techniques, After-care treatment, common mistakes, FAQ's
4. 12:30 Lunch
5. 1:30 Demo, hands-on training
6. 5:00 Class ends
1. 9:00 Set up, Upper & Lower eyelids, Crows feet, Brown spots
2. 11:30 Lunch
3. 12:45 Lip flip/lines, nasal labial folds, Marionette Lines, Facial & Neck tightening
4. 5:00 Program evaluation, certificate
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
Tuition fee for the Fibroblast Plasma Lift Specialist is $1995. A deposit of $500 must be paid at the time of enrollment, which goes towards your balance. Tuition includes all course materials, a Fibroblast Plasma pen (yours to take home), testing, and certificate of completion from the Texas Laser Institute.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
Final balance is due at least 1 day before class starts. We accept Visa, Master debit and credit cards. Payments can be made online once you register.
$500 deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.