Learn the hottest technique in the beauty industry, Microblading! This unique tattooing technique is taking the beauty industry by storm. Learn manual techniques by applying natural hair like strokes to the brows of your clients. Training in Color Theory, manual application techniques and choosing the correct pigments to match skin undertones.
The course is a blended online and in-person certification program, each student will enjoy extensive online videos and training, through comprehensive course materials, as well as a scheduled hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills to excel as a Microblading Specialist. You will learn design techniques as well as working with live models. The Microblading course is designed to train and educate the students in the proper application as well as understanding the healing process. Finalizing the course you will receive a Blood Borne Pathogen and Professional Microblading Specialist Certification (A Personal Kit with everything you will need to work is included).
- Extensive theory & practical hands-on application
- Anatomy of the Skin
- Color Theory
- Client qualification and consultation
- Brow stroke pattern
- Safety, sterilization & sanitation
- Manual Tools
- Stretching techniques
- Application of brows
- Brow design
- Pigment selection
9:00am – 12:30pm (Lecture) Texas Rules & regulations, History of Microblading & the Art of Microblading, set up, client consultation, forms, after-care treatment
12:30pm – 1:30pm (Lunch Break)
1:30pm – 5:00pm (Lecture and Hands-on Application on synthetic skin) Skin anatomy and healing process, facial & eyebrow shape design, hair stroke design
9:00am – 12:00pm (Hands-on Application)
12:00pm – 1:00pm (Lunch Break)
1:00pm – 5:00pm (Hands-on Application)
Tuition for the Microblading Specialist is $1995. A deposit of $500 can be paid with an administrator (832) 767-0977. Tuition includes a Microblading Kit, all course materials, testing, and certificate of completion.
Policy Terms & Conditions:
Cancelations or No Shows:
- In the case of cancelations for each individual course a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
- Full refund may be granted if cancelations are made within 24 hours of enrollment, notification must be submitted through email.
- Rescheduling of hands-on portion class must be notified by email at least 5 business days prior to scheduled class date.
- Provided with an email notification 5 business days prior, there is a limitation of 2 reschedules.
At this time, the Texas Laser Institute does not offer any scholarships or financial aid. The Texas Laser Institute is certified and highly recognized by the state, Texas Department of License and Regulations. We do not provide job placements; however, we offer the highest quality of education to our students.