Online, 40 Hour Hybrid Seminar: Laser Hair Removal Certification
The Texas Laser Instutite is excited to offer the Texas State Approved 40 Hour Laser Hair Removal Certification in an online format to suit the needs of our students.
This Hybrid solution is comprised of both an online component as well as on-site skills application session - applying the course topics in a "real world" environment to further one's understanding of course materials and to gain experience in the performance of laser hair removal treatments.
This Hybrid 40 Hour LHR certification program is a blended online and in-person seminar that provides a comprehensive study of the theory, practice and science of laser hair removal. Each enrolled student will enjoy extensive online training, through comprehensive course materials and online videos as well as a scheduled day of hands-on practice, gaining the necessary skills to excel as a laser hair removal technician.
This online seminar includes: all course materials in PDF format, accompanying online video lectures by industry leading instructors, model forms, documents and agreements, chapter skills assessments to check understanding of key course concepts, in person training and practice as well as review of final examination and then testing. Upon successful completion, the graduate is awarded certification as a Laser Safety Officer (LSO), CPR certification, as well as certification as a Laser Hair Removal Technician - allowing the graduate to apply for licensure to perform laser hair removal in the state of Texas.
Information About This Course:
- Self-paced, online course with one day of hands-on practice.
- Online course lectures are to be completed within 30 days from date of enrollment.
- After completion of the online course work, hands-on training in both lasers and CPR is completed at any one of our locations.
- Graduates are given the option to participate in our traditional, in-person 40 hour class, at no additional charge, for up to 6 months following completion of the online program.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- The theory, science, and practice of laser hair removal
- Interaction of light within competing chromophores within the skin
- Client consultations
- Treatment settings and protocols
- Treatment complications
- CPR (Basic Life Support)
- Responsibilities as a Laser Safety Officer (LSO)
- Clinic and operational considerations
- Rules and regulations
- Best practices and considerations
- Model forms, documents and agreements
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing. Spanish courses are offered only in-person, at this time.
Course Hours & Days:
Online lectures available 24/7. You must schedule your hands-on, in-person training located at one of our school training facilities.
Tuition fee is $950. Once the full tuition fee is paid, the course will be added to your student portal for instant online access, 24/7. Each course section is reviewed by power point presentation with corresponding instructional video. Short sectional quizzes provide student feedback to learning key objectives. In person, hands-on day allows students to ask questions as well as to gain additional mastery of the materials through application. This seminar includes online final examination for qualification of state licensure in laser hair removal, under the rules implemented by the Texas Department of Licensing & Regulation “TDLR”.
Payment Terms & Conditions:
All Hybrid online classes are non-refundable once the student is granted access to the materials.
Upon completion, many of our students then elect to enroll in our 100 Treatment Practicum, allowing licensure as a Laser Hair Removal Technician without delay. Please contact us for more details.
How To Enroll:
Please call us at 832-767-0977 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org