100 TREATMENT PRACTICUM
[Course 2, Level 2]
Students enjoy the option to conduct their first 100 treatments at TLI’s facility. The student will perform 100 treated areas on 4 different live models (1 hour treatment per model) under the direct supervision of either a Registered Senior or Registered Professional Laser Hair Removal Technician.
By completing the 100 Treatment Practicum at TLI, the student is able to expedite his or her registration status to that of a Registered Certified Laser Hair Removal Technician with TDLR.
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Student will have gained an accelerated comprehension of the application of light for the safe and effective removal of unwanted hair.
- Practice conducting client consultations.
- Determining treatments depending on client skin type.
- Addressing pre and post treatment considerations.
- Gain additional insight to practice setting considerations.
Approximately 4-5 hours total. You must call us to schedule your class day.
- Completion of state approved and recognized 40 hour laser hair removal training.
- The minimum age for admissions is at least 18 years of age at the date of application.
- Students must have attained a high school diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Proficiency in English reading & writing.
Tuition fee for the 100 Treatment Practicum is $750
Policy Terms & Conditions:
- - A $200 deposit will reserve your hands-on class.
- - Final balance is due 1 business day before the scheduled hands-on date.
- - If student has a balance payment pending an invoice will be sent via email for you to submit online payment at your convenience.
- - If balance payments are not submitted by 1 business day before the scheduled class date the system will automatically charge the last form of payment.
Cancelations or No Shows:
- - In the case of cancelations for each individual course a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
- - In the case of a student not showing up for class a non-refundable Retainer Fee of $100 will apply.
- - Full refund may be granted if cancelations are made within 24 hours of enrollment, notification must be submitted through email.
- - Rescheduling of hands-on class must be notified by email at least 5 business days prior to scheduled date otherwise a $50 rescheduling fee will apply.
What's the next step after I complete the 100 Treatment Practicum Course?
When finalizing courses we will provide all paper work, certificates and applications to mail to the state. The state (TDLR) normally will issue you your license within 2 to 4 weeks. After receiving your license from the state as a Laser Hair Removal Technician you have the opportunity to reach higher levels. There are 2 more levels as a technician you can reach if you desire to!