Neurotoxins and Facial Fillers Professional
Following the completion of the eight (8) hour training seminar, the student will be able to properly diagnose and safely inject Botulinum Toxin – A for the treatment of frown lines, glabellar lines, crow’s feet, and bunny lines. The student will also be able to properly diagnose and safely inject hyaluronic acid for soft tissue augmentation for the volume enhancement of face and lip, correction of nasolabial folds, and marionette lines. Additional training is provided for practice success. Seminar includes all training materials, model forms, Neurotoxin, one syringe of filler, and supplies to be used during training.
- Participant must possess licensure as either a physician, a physician assistant, a nurse practitioner, or a registered nurse, or a licensed vocational nurse. A prospective student that does not maintain licensure to practice medicine may also attend the course with a sponsoring physician.
- Participant must be able to provide all model(s) for hands-on
portion of the course.
- Please note – Continued care and patient follow-up remains
the responsibility of the student or the sponsoring physician of the unlicensed student. As with any aesthetic treatment, complications may arise from injections administered within the hands-on portion of the class.
- History of Neurotoxins and Hyaluronic Acid
- Facial Anatomy and the Aging of Skin
- Neutralizing Antibodies and Immunogenicity
- Mechanism of Action and Efficacy
- Aesthetic evaluation and consultation
- Injection techniques and protocol
- Risks and complications
- Regulatory Considerations with Risk Mitigation
- Pricing and Practice Considerations
- 8:00 Introduction to Neurotoxins and Hyaluronic Acid
- 8:15 Statistics & History of Use
- 8:30 Facial Muscle Anatomy
- 9:00 Mechanism of Action – Client Selection
- 9:30 Indications and Contraindications
- 10.00 Break
- 10:15 Injection Technique
- 11:00 Patient Preparation, Consultation & Post Care Considerations
- 11:30 Side effects, Complications & Correction
- 12:00 Product Review: Costs & Benefits, Lunch Provided
- 1:00 Demo/Hands-On Training of Facial Fillers
- 4:45 Q&A Session & Conclusion
- 5:00 Program Evaluation