100 Treatment Practicum
About This Course:
Students enjoy the option to conduct their first 100 treatments at TLI’s facility. Normally accomplished in under 6 hours, the 100 treatments are performed under the direct supervision of either a Registered Senior or Registered Professional Laser Hair Removal Technician. By completing the 100 treatments at our institute, the student is able to expedite his or her registration status to that of a Registered Certified Laser Hair Removal Technician with DSHS.
Following the completion of the 100 Treatment Practicum, the student will have gained an accelerated comprehension of the application of light for the safe and effective removal of unwanted hair. Specifically, the student will gain practice conducing client consultations, determining treatments, addressing pre and post treatment considerations, as well as gain additional insight to practice setting considerations.
- Completion of state approved and recognized 40 hour training in laser hair removal
Main Skills to Be Learned:
- Proper technique in the application of Alexandrite, Nd: YAG, or IPL for the removal of unwanted hair
- Application of proper epidermal protection
- Applied comprehension of client consultation techniques
- Applied comprehension of treatment charting
- Recognition of clinical endpoints
- Application of immediate post treatment care
Cost to perform 100 supervised treatments within this seminar is $750. However, students are welcome to bring colleagues to act as models. Each model will pay $100 to essentially have any body area treated by the student, and for every model that pays $100, $100 is subtracted from the otherwise cost of $750 to the student.